Balancing the Thyroid
- Feb 23, 2023
- Kelly Harrington, MS, RDN
Do you often feel tired, wishing you had more energy no matter how much rest you’re getting? Do you struggle with your weight regardless of dieting and exercise? This could be related to an imbalanced metabolism. Thyroid imbalances can contribute to disrupted hormonal relationships, whose optimal activity is essential for health and wellbeing.
It has been estimated that 60 million Americans have some type of imbalance associated with the metabolism. Studies have also shown that at least 30% of women between the ages of 35 and 65 have some degree of thyroid imbalance.
Because the main function of optimal hormonal balance is to manage the body's metabolism, it is understandable that people with imbalances can experience exhaustion, difficulty waking up in the morning, skin dryness, continuously feeling cold, difficulty losing weight and mood swings.
The body gets the energy it needs from food that is digested and assimilated through healthy metabolic function so it can be stored or used as energy. In other words, these chemical reactions in the cells convert the fuel from food into usable energy.
As a result, metabolic imbalances can affect virtually all bodily functions, especially energy production and weight management. The degree of imbalances in the adult can range from mild states that are not noticeable or detectable with standard assessment tools to severe states that can significantly compromise quality of life and health.
Supplement Support for Thyroid Function
Utilizing a supplement with ingredients that target they thyroid gland, such as Thyro-lift, is a excellent place to start when it comes to supporting the endocrine system for a balanced metabolism.
- The B Vitamins, Riboflavin (B2) and Niacinamide (B3), support healthy endocrine function and energy production.
- The minerals Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, and Chromium support healthy energy metabolism, glandular health and tissue integrity.
- The minerals Iodine and Rubidium directly support healthy thyroid function, metabolic balance, and detoxification rate.
- The amino acid Tyrosine is a direct nutrient precursor to healthy metabolic balance, glandular function and energy stability.
- Glandular extracts supply specific proteins to support healthy endocrine function.
- The full spectrum, high potency, vegetable-based enzymes support healthy digestion, assimilation and utilization of essential nutrients for optimal metabolic balance, and energy production.
Thyro-Lift is a one-of-a-kind blend, formulated to maximize nutritional potency of the thyroid gland in order to promote a balanced metabolism.