Benefits of Blackberry Powder
- Sep 13, 2021
- Kelly Harrington, MS, RDN
Blackberry powder is a vibrant, nutrient-rich superfruit powder.
Live Superfoods Blackberry Powder is a freeze-dried powder from wild-harvested blackberries. Blackberry powder is fluffy and easily dissolves into water, juice, tea, or smoothies. The flavor is a wonderful balance of sweet and tart.
- Blackberries are a natural source of vitamin C, an antioxidant that keeps cholesterol from oxidizing. Vitamin C also protects the cells of our body from free radical damage and is so important for immune health.
- Blackberries are a natural source of vitamin K, which is important for heart health because it ensures calcium is shuttled to the bones rather than to the soft tissues and arteries of the heart.
- Blackberries are rich in manganese, a mineral important for all our mental functions, including memory support.
- An abundant source of antioxidant polyphenols (plant-based micronutrients) such as Ellagic acid, Anthocyanins, and Quercetin. These compounds support heart health and are crucial for immune health. Quercetin is also important for promoting normal, healthy inflammatory levels.
TRY BLACKBERRY POWDER in smoothies, juice, water, iced tea, oatmeal, yogurt parfaits, homemade popsicles, syrup, and vinaigrette.
Our wild-harvested blackberry powder comes from Chile. Raw, Vegan, Kosher, and non-GMO.