- Bio-M for Men (iron-free)Price: $14.95 Special Price $9.72
- Bio-M for Women$14.95 As low as $13.46
- Essential 21, 60ct.$39.95 As low as $35.96Out of Stock
- Bio-Kids MultiplePrice: $14.95 Special Price $9.72
- Bio-CPrice: $4.95 Special Price $2.97
- Lysine C Powder$29.95 As low as $26.96
- Magnesium Malate$12.95 As low as $11.66
- Methyl B-12Price: $29.95 Special Price $20.97
- Nutri-Sil, 1 gallon$124.95
- PotassiumPrice: $17.95 Special Price $12.57
- 20% OffDr. Mercola Whole Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals, 240 ctPrice: $59.99 Special Price $47.97
- Seeking Health Active B12 with L-5-MTHF Lozenges, 60 ct$21.95Out of Stock
- 19% OffWhole Formulas Vitamin B12 1000mcg/mL, 1 fl ozPrice: $11.40 Special Price $9.23
- 20% OffDr. Mercola Magnesium L-Threonate, 270 ctPrice: $108.75 Special Price $86.97
Multi-Vitamin Supplements - Nutritional Supplements
Most adults grew up with the notion that taking a vitamin supplement was important for their overall health. Even parents remind their children that they should take a daily vitamin, if they would like to grow up healthy and strong. First, let's look at the real facts. Eating a healthy and nutritious meal simply outweighs taking a vitamin supplement. However, those that do not have the time to fix nutritional meals daily, might benefit from taking multi-vitamin supplements on a daily basis. Here is more to consider.
Improve Your Health With Multi-Vitamin Supplements. Studies show adults that take a multi-vitamin supplements regularly receive amazing benefits. Men and women who take the multi-vitamin supplements, talk about feeling more energetic and less stressed. Certainly, this is a great benefit for those that face a lot of stress during the day. Stress leads to low energy and feeling down. Perhaps, the multi-vitamin delivers just the right amount of energy to optimize the individual's health and increase their energy levels.
Researchers state that the average adult is missing quite a few important vitamins. It might include vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin D, or several important minerals. Those that take multi-vitamin supplements fill in the void. Taking the multi-vitamin supplement is assurance that they are receiving all the important vitamins and nutrients that are important for optimum health.
Let's take a look at a few more surprising benefits that are associated with taking multivitamin supplements daily. Here is something to consider. A medical study found that women that take multivitamins on a regular basis had younger cells and less DNA damage to their cells than women that did not take multivitamin supplements. In addition, the study found that women that were on a diet felt less hungry, if they took multivitamin supplements. Other benefits include improved memory, protection against cardiovascular disease, and a boost to the immune system.
It is also important to realize that multi-vitamin supplements vary in quality. Therefore, shop for quality vitamins that have the daily value that was established by the FDA. This is your assurance that you are receiving at least the minimum daily vitamin requirements.