- Adreno-Lift$36.95 As low as $33.26
- Revive & RehydratePrice: $49.95 Special Price $24.98
- Eye-Adapt, 60ct$19.95 As low as $17.96
- Bio-M for Women$14.95 As low as $13.46
- Bio-M for Men (iron-free)Price: $14.95 Special Price $9.72
- 19% OffWhole Formulas Fertility & Pregnancy, 1 fl ozPrice: $13.60 Special Price $11.02
Healthy lifestyle choices can go a long way towards supporting women's health. From physical to mental, emotional to reproductive, women's health concerns can vary.
Women have unique health concerns, and many health issues that are common to both women and men can affect women differently. Heart disease is the leading cause of death formen and women in the U.S., but women are more likely to perish after a heart attack then men.
Reproductive and gynecological issues are unique to women. Ask any women who has experienced menopause, PMS, menstrual cramps or irregularities, pregnancy issues, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, bacterial vaginosis, cervical spondylosis, metorrhagia, yeast vaginitis, or candidiasis, and she will tell you - it's not always easy being a girl.
Some nutrients, necessary for men and women, are even more vital to women's health at different phases in life. Iron can be depleted during menstruation, folate is needed for pregancy health, and calcium and vitamin D are even more important as we age.
Stress can be a huge factor in health and wellness. Manage stress with yoga, meditation, or simple deep breathing. Herbs like Ashwagandha have been used for centuries to help women (and men) better adapt to stress.