Copper (as Copper Lysinate), 60ct
- Buy 2 for $8.96 each and save 10%
For a Healthy Inflammatory Response
Copper is important for joint, heart, and muscle health.
Copper promotes antioxidant defenses.
Copper is essential for the formation of hemoglobin.
Copper is important in balancing Iron, Zinc, and Manganese.
Copper is one of the most important microminerals for the human body. It's involved in numerous physiological and metabolic processes critical for the appropriate functioning of almost all tissues in the human body.
COPPER HEALTH BENEFITS
- Promotes the health and strength of blood vessel walls.
- Involved in the formation of collagen and elastin, which is important for skin health and vitality.
- Needed for the formation of certain brain neurotransmitters and adrenal hormones.
- Needed for normal fatty acid metabolism, iron metabolism, phospholipid synthesis, and energy production.
COPPER AND IRON
As a component of many enzyme systems, copper is involved in making iron available to the body for blood, in proper nerve signaling and repairing free radical damage.
This copper is formulated with Copper Lysinate, which is a highly absorbable form of copper. It is an amino acid chelate of copper. The amino acid lysine aids in the transport of copper through the cell membranes so it can be utilized effectively.
Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. 60 capsules