Dr. Mercola Liposomal Vitamin C, 3 Month Supply, 180ct
This Product is 20% Off !
Dr. Mercola Liposomal Vitamin C utilizes liposomal technology for higher bioavailability potential, and protection against the occasional intestinal discomfort associated with taking larger amounts of Vitamin C.
Liposomal Vitamin C provides a higher rate of cellular absorption compared to traditional oral vitamin C. Soy Free, 180 veg caps.
Dr. Mercola Liposomal Vitamin C
According to Dr. Joesph Mercola, there’s a major problem with traditional oral vitamin C. It does not have the bioavailability advantages of the liposomes created by phospholipids. Liposomal absorption is quite different from intestinal absorption.
What that means to you is that you can’t take as much vitamin C because it could cause digestive issues.
Liposomal Vitamin C:
- Incorporates phospholipids to help protect your cell membranes and to create liposomes
- Utilizes liposomal technology for cellular high-bioavailability potential and protection against occasional intestinal discomfort
- Provides a higher dosage than traditional oral vitamin C and may help you avoid intravenous applications if a higher dosage is desired
- Includes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier, thereby totally avoiding a soy-based one
- Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection and bioavailability
- Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with over a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies
- Provides a more practical and effective way to complement your diet with vitamin C than traditional oral C or by inconvenient IV administration
The Advantages of Liposomal Vitamin C
The bottom line with traditional oral vitamin C is that it does not have the bioavailability advantages of the liposomes created by phospholipids. Liposomal absorption is quite different from intestinal absorption.
With intestinal absorption
In order for your food and nutrients to be used, they first have to be broken down by your digestive system
Once they are broken down to smaller fragments, your body can then absorb them
Finally, these nutrients enter your bloodstream and your body is able to utilize them
But with liposomal absorption
The fat layer of the liposome (phospholipid) protects the vitamin C from direct contact with your stomach and intestinal walls
The tiny particles of the phospholipid-coated nutrient create molecules of vitamin C coated with a substance similar to the cell walls themselves
The coated vitamin C molecules can more readily slip directly into your cells
Liposomal encapsulation helps reduce the potential gastrointestinal distress that can accompany upper levels of traditional oral vitamin C. And scientific research suggests that liposome-encapsulated vitamin C may nearly double bioavailability over what was previously thought possible.
Liposomal Vitamin C is delivered in a "Licap" capsule. These innovative capsules use an innovative fushion technology to create a hermetically bonded capsule. After filling, the capsule is flushed with nitrogen; creating a freshness bubble that minimizes oxygen exposure and aids in long term stability. Supplements stay fresh longer, and odor, taste, and leakage is minimized.
Each serving of Dr. Mercola Liposomal Vitamin C contains 1,000 mg vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and is soy free.