Grass Fed Whey Protein Strawberry, 625g
- Buy 2 for $26.96 each and save 10%
- This organic grass-fed whey protein isolate is one of the highest quality whey proteins available on the market.
- Whey protein isolate provides high levels of essential amino acids, including the muscle-supporting branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), putting it at the top of the list for its ability to support lean muscle mass.
- Whey protein isolate is easily digested and fast-absorbing, making it a good supplement after intense exercise.
- Milk from grass-fed cows adds an additional health benefit because it has higher levels of conjugated linoleic acid, a natural fatty acid.
- This product is independently lab tested for both quality and purity, and is manufactured in the U.S.
Protein participates in almost every process within the body and is essential to life, health and growth. Healthy Goods organic grass-fed whey protein isolate is a very rich source of protein, which accounts for 91% of its total weight, and is filtered enough to be virtually lactose free, carbohydrate free, fat free and cholesterol free. It provides 80 calories and 20 grams of protein per scoop, making it a great way to increase the amount of protein in the diet, especially at breakfast, which is the most crucial time of day to consume high quality protein.
Organic Grass-fed Whey Protein Isolate Benefits
- Maintains lean muscle mass and is the protein of choice for body builders.
- Contains high levels of all the essential amino acids including the muscle-supporting branched chain amino acids (BCAAs).
- Supports and maintains healthy body functions, including enzyme activity, hormone balance, immune function and detoxification.
- Supports healthy bones and connective tissue.
- A source of conjugated linoleic acid, a natural fatty acid.
- Can be used pre- or post-training to support a healthy exercise program.
- Can be used to support a healthy weight management program.
- Provides precursors or building blocks for the body’s production of glutathione, a powerful antioxidant involved in metabolic detoxification pathways.
What Does Grass-Fed Mean?
Our whey protein isolate is made using organic milk from certified grass-fed cows. In order to qualify as a grass-fed product, cows must graze in the pasture during the grazing season, which must be at least 120 days per year. Cows must consume a minimum of 30% of their food from grass in the grazing pasture, and the farmers have strict requirements regarding the quality of the soil and grass available to the cows during the grazing season.
All farms who supply milk to produce our whey protein adhere to the USDA organic standards.
Easy to Use
Add any one of these two delicious flavors (chocolate or strawberry) to a smoothie that will taste great and make you feel even better. Just mix one scoop protein powder of choice with coconut milk, ice cubes and a handful of fresh berries for an amazing treat even finicky eaters will enjoy.