Seeking Health NAC N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, 500mg, 90 ct
Please check out other Seeking Health Products HERE
Seeking Health NAC N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, 90 veg caps
NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) plays a very important role in preventing cellular detoxification and free radical damage. NAC is normally found in both the liver and the lungs, and enhanes the body's ability to produce glutahione, one of the most critical antioxidants in the body.
NAC can support the health of your lungs, liver, and immune system.
NAC N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine benefits:
• Protection for Brain and Nerve Cells: NAC's antioxidant properties help protect against damage to neurons, the specialized cells found in our nervous system that are vital to maintaining memory and cognitive function.
• Antioxidant Activity: NAC is needed to produce intracellular glutahione, needed for healthy function of the liver, nerve cells, brain, pancreas, and lungs.
• Immune and Respiratory Support: NAC has the ability to disrupt disulfide bonds of proteins found in mucus, allowing it to be more easily expelled from the lungs. The antioxidant action of NAC may also help protect the lungs and support the immune system.
Supplementing with Glutathione on its own is not always the most effective way of providing cellular glutathione support. Oral supplements of NAC N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine is a reliable method of increasing glutathione levels inside cells. NAC is a derivative of the amino acid cysteine, used to to synthesize glutathione, one of the most important antioxidants compounds used by the body in Phase I and Phase II cellular detoxification.
Suggested Use: One to two capsules daily for general detoxification and antioxidant support. To assist with lung infections or lung conditions, take 1to 6 capsules three times daily.
Recommmended: It is recommended to take this product with a multi-vitamin, such as Seeking Health Optimal Multivitamin.
90 veg caps
About Seeking Health, the company
Dr. Ben Lynch, founder and Chief Medical Officer of Seeking Health, is a naturopathic physician. While majoring in Cell and Molecular biology at the University of Washington, Dr. Ben took a trip through the South Pacific and Southeast Asia that changed his outlook on traditional medicine, and his life.
During this trip, Dr. Ben hiked through the forests, mountains and coasts of Tasmania, worked a cattle ranch in the Outback of Australia, and volunteered with Mother Theresa in Calcutta. He lived in Fiji with a family having no electricity or plumbing, experienced the Himalayan Mountains of Northern India, worked a fruit orchard in New Zealand, and returned to America with an impression of a different form of medicine than he had ever experienced with his mainstream medical education.
This profound experience led Dr. Ben to Bastyr University, and he studied the Mind-Body Connection, Environmental Medicine, Functional Medicine, and Epigenetics.
Dr. Ben saw the huge need for people to obtain foundational nutrients, and Seeking Health was born. Without foundational nutrients, biochemical dysfunction occurs and causes symptoms. Doctor after doctor and person after person do not understand the absolute requirement for our bodies to have the tools to maintain function.
- • Without water, we die.
- • Without food, we die.
- • Without probiotics, we get digestive disorders.
- • Without multivitamins, we become depressed, fatigued and sick.
“If one supports their bodily systems, especially their digestion and mental health, with pure, highly absorbable, well-formulated nutrients, the ability to remain healthy and vital significantly increases. We want your foundation rock solid and we provide the tools to do so.”
-Dr. Ben Lynch, founder of Seeking Health
Seeking Health believes that the root cause for many health conditions and supplements stem from ineffective digestion, environmental exposures, poor diet, and lack of a healthy social outlet and inlet.
- • Once digestion is restored and optimized with the best probiotics, digestive enzymes, stomach acid and intestinal repair nutrients, one is able to absorb nutrients from foods and high quality multivitamins.
- • Once environmental exposures are reduced, one is able to reduce toxic burden which then frees up nutrients to work in promoting health and preventing disease.
- • Once diet is optimized, nutrients flood in, energy increases, blood sugar stabilizes and the immune system balances.
- • Creating a social outlet and inlet allows the parasympathetic nervous system to regain control over the reactive sympathetic nervous system, allowing countless nutrients to be used proactively and in a protective manner instead of being wasted on producing stress hormones.
Seeking Health is here to see you get better, and stay better. Their true passion is prevention.
Seeking Health is based in Bellingham, Washington and operated and managed by a team dedicated to bringing you better health through the best quality supplements, prebiotics, probiotics, and multivitamins.
Seeking Health brings you effective formulas produced without preservatives, colors, titanium dioxide, coloring, or gluten.