A chocolat-ey something is a must at any super bowl party. These death by chocolate blender brownies are extra rich, dark and fudgy, and sweetened with only fruit and honey + the cacao adds a dose of antioxidants.
Not only are they dangerously delicious, they’re super easy to make. Throw everything in the blender, pour it in a pan, and bake!
1 cup mashed banana (about 2)
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons coconut milk
½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips (any type)
1 cup cacao powder
¼ cup honey
½ teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 355 and grease a 9x9 inch baking dish.
2. Place everything in blender except baking soda and puree until smooth.
3. Pulse in baking soda to add a little at a time and spread batter into prepared dish.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until knife comes out clean.
5. Let cool and let the indulging begin…
Recipe courtesy of Delicious Obsessions