Kali Phos, also known as Potassium Phosphate, is the sixth cell salt of twelve.
Where is Kali Phos found?
It is found in all cells, especially the gray matter of the brain, nerves, muscles, blood cells and plasma. All oxidation processes use this.
How can Kali Phos help you?
BRAIN AND NERVES:
Kali Phos is especially effective for use with the brain and nerves. Someone who is nervous and restless will benefit from Kali Phos. Good for nervous exhaustion.
MEMORY AND BRAIN FATIGUE:
Kali Phos is great for sharpening the memory and brain fatigue. It can be used for those who are worn out following a heavy work or study period. Consider it a stress buster for students during exam time and those with mentally-taxing occupations, such as accountants and software engineers. Good for someone who is stressed and worn out from taking on too much.
This remedy is also lovely for the simple insomnia that follows a period of excitement or intense work or mental strain, when a person feels worn out but cannot sleep. This works well for people who work irregular hours.
OTHER SIGNS KALI PHOS MAY HELP YOU:
People who need this remedy feel better with—and desperately need—warmth and rest, and a healthy diet to build themselves up again. They feel emotionally sluggish and can become mildly depressed. They get one-sided headaches and may be sensitive to light and noise, and be easily startled.
How do I take cell salts?
To learn how to take cell salts, go here.
In Health and Happiness,
Kelly Harrington, MS, RDN
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist for Healthy Goods
1. Chapman, J.B. The Biochemic Handbook: How to Get Well and Keep Fit With Biochemic Tissue Salts. St. Louis: Formur, 1994.
2. Chapman, J.B. Dr. Schuessler's Biochemistry. London: New Era Labs, 1973.
3. King, S. www.homeopathy-help.net. 2004-2008.
4. Saul, A. Fire Your Doctor. Laguna Beach: Basic Health, 2005.
5. Weintraub, Skye. Natural Healing with Cell Salts. Pleasant Grove: Woodland, 1999.