If you think your protein powder is a one-trick-pony, then think again! Protein powder can be the base for a delicious breakfast pancake. No grains, no gluten, just perfect high-protein pancakes.
1. Combine all ingredients except blueberries in a blender or food processor.
2. Carefully fold in blueberries to blended mixture.
3. Drizzle coconut oil onto pan to prevent sticking.
4. Pour batter onto pan in small circles.
5. When bubbles form, flip over slowly.
Per servings, recipe makes two servings
Calories:188; Fat: 2g; Carbs: 25.5g; Protein: 17.5g
Have you tried baking with protein powders before? Tell us all about it!
Recipe courtesy of Bodybuilding.com