Mix up a little raw, vegan love for friends, family or to win over a non-raw foodie co-worker. They'd look oh-so-sweet in a little gift box wrapped with a green ribbon.
- 1 Cup Raw Dates
- 1 Cup Raw Almonds
- 1 Tbsp Raw Cocoa Powder (plus a little extra for rolling cookies)
- ½ Tsp Mint Extract
- 1/3 Cup Sweetened Cacao Nibs
- Using your large food processor bowl and blade process all ingredients except sweetened cacao nibs, until dough like consistency with visible chunks of nut.
- Fold in sweetened cacao nibs.
- Roll into cookie balls and dust with a little extra raw cacao powder.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
Makes about 1 1/2 dozen.