Marshmallow creme - need we say more? Those fake, packaged versions don't stand a chance.
Serving suggestion: Smores! Spread a graham cracker with marshmallow creme, top it with a square of raw chocolate, and put it in the dehydrator for a couple minutes to get it nice and melty.
Recipe via Coconut Secret, here.
From Amber Shea Ford – Overland Park, KS
- ½ cup soaked raw cashews
- ½ cup coconut butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, softened
- 1 Tbsp coconut nectar
- ½ Tbsp vanilla (or vanilla powder to taste)
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1-2 Tbsp water, as needed
- 1 tsp marshmallow extract (if you have it) - it’s still delicious without it.
Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender, adding only as much water as necessary to obtain a smooth consistency, and you're done!