Gluten-Free Orange Walnut Tea Bread
2 cups gluten-free flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup orange juice
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons orange peel, freshly grated
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Combine all ingredients except walnuts in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed until well mixed.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Pour into greased 8x4-inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan.
Recipe courtesy of Food.com, found here.