- Buy 2 for $35.96 each and save 10%
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism.
- Promotes healthy insulin function.
- Supports heart and blood vessel health.
- Contains 5 specific ingredients that play a significant role in healthy glucose metabolism and may reduce the rate of harmful advanced glycation end product (AGEs) formation: Berberine Sulfate, L-Carnosine, Chromium, N-Acetyl Cysteine, and Alpha Lipoic Acid.
Take 3 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
The stabilization of blood glucose is important for energy production, cellular metabolism, and the health of all the tissues in the body, particularly the heart, blood vessels, eyes, skin, connective tissue, and kidneys.
When sugar/glucose levels rise in the blood, there are a number of metabolically distressful events that occur to the cells and tissues of the body. One of the most significant events that can occur is the process of glycation.
Glycation is the result of an elevated (even modestly elevated) or fluctuating level of blood glucose. Glycation occurs when oxygen and body temperature cause the blood glucose to become altered or “sticky.” The result of this chemistry is the formation of advanced glycation end products (AGEs), which crosslinks body proteins with glucose.
Glucose-Adapt provides targeted ingredients to support healthy glucose metabolism and a balanced, healthy relationship between glucose and the body’s tissues.