Lysine C Powder, 340g
- Buy 2 for $26.96 each and save 10%
- The Lysine and Vitamin C combination is a powerful one! Together they benefit collagen production, skin health, immune health, and various facets of cardiovascular health.
- For cardiovascular health, this combo supports normal blood flow and circulation.
Healthy Goods Lysine C
From a cellular, epigenetic level, there isn’t anybody who couldn’t benefit from Lysine C. The human body does not make Vitamin C like animals do. We must consume enough via the diet or a dietary supplement to meet the body’s daily needs.
Vitamin C + Lysine Health Benefits
- Helps support cardiovascular health
- Promotes healthy blood flow and circulation
- Supports collagen formation
- Maintains healthy teeth and gums
- Maintains healthy bones and cartilage
- Helps connective tissue formation
- Helps support wound healing
- Helps maintain good health
Vitamin C + Lysine for Collagen Production and Cardiovascular Health
One of Vitamin C and Lysine’s main functions in the body is their role in manufacturing collagen. Without enough vitamin C the body cannot manufacture healthy, normal quantities of collagen. Collagen is like the glue that holds cells together, including heart cells (just like mortar is needed for bricks).
With vitamin C’s ability to build collagen, it is crucial for cardiovascular health by supporting healthy endothelial lining of the heart vessels and heart tissues. Coronary arteries closest to the heart receive the greatest pressure, and without enough Vitamin C, the collagen weakens, which impacts heart health.
Adequate levels of lysine in the body are critical for support normal levels of plaque in the arteries, and for promoting healthy vessels of the heart.
Vitamin C also helps the body make CoQ10, a nutrient also important for heart health.
Healthy collagen levels also support healthy teeth, gums, cartilage, bones, skin, connective tissue and wound healing.
Vitamin C + Lysine for Immune Health
For immune health, the Lysine and vitamin C combination promotes immune function and provides support for the normal healing of sores and wounds.
Lysine and the Body's Innate Resistance to Pathogens
Lysine supplements may help support the body’s innate resistance to pathogens. It’s thought lysine blocks another amino acid called arginine, which therefore supports lip health.
Directions for Use
Blend or mix 1 scoop (7.55 g) with 8-10 oz. of water or juice
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.