Taurine 1000, 120ct
- Buy 2 for $11.66 each and save 10%
Supports the Central Nervous System
- Taurine promotes proper nerve transmission and muscle contraction for a balanced stress response.
- Supports the central nervous system.
- Supports healthy rest, relaxation, and sleep.
- Important in heart, liver, gallbladder, and nervous system function.
Healthy Goods Taurine 1000
Taurine is an amino acid and a potent antioxidant that supports a healthy stress response and detoxification in the liver and other tissues.
Taurine is important for the support of proper nerve transmission and muscle function, thereby promoting calmness. It assists in nerve impulse generation and helps stabilize cell membranes by modifying neurotransmitter uptake. Taurine also helps modulate the stress hormones cortisol and adrenalin to support the reduction of anxiety without depressive effects.
Taurine is found in high concentrations in electrically active tissue such as the brain, retina, heart, and muscle. It supports the stability of membranes and assists in the movement of electrolytes in and out of cells, which are critical for proper nerve transmission and muscle contraction.
Take 1 capsule daily at bedtime or as directed by your healthcare professional
Servings per container: 120
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.