Does cold, damp weather often make you sick? This is just one of the many symptoms Nat Sulph can help with! Nat Sulph is the eleventh of the twelve cell salts.
This cell salt is associated with the color GREEN! Whether it be a greenish coating on the tongue, green mucus, or green stools, Nat Sulph will help.
Where is Natrum Sulphuricum found?
Natrum Sulph is found primarily in the head and liver.
Here are some of the many uses for Natrum Sulph:
Toxic Liver, liver problems, acute and chronic Hepatitis, and bile flow problems in the liver and gallbladder. Someone who has never been well since Hepatitis. Diarrhea in the morning after getting up.
Asthma which worsens with dampness; awakening at night with asthma attacks. Asthma in children. Yellow-green sinusitis. Must hold chest when coughing.
A good remedy for headaches...headache from sunlight, headache after head injury (after swelling is gone).
Feelings of confusion, feelings of periodic sadness, feelings of heaviness and irritability.
People who need Nat sulph are vulnerable to cold, damp weather, or to humidity and then they fall sick with a cough or a cold. They can’t stand the dampness. They feel every change from dry to wet weather. Always feels best in warm, dry air.
How do you take cell salts?
To learn how to take cell salts, go here.
In Health and Happiness,
Kelly Harrington, MS, RDN
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist for Healthy Goods
1. Chapman, J.B. The Biochemic Handbook: How to Get Well and Keep Fit With Biochemic Tissue Salts. St. Louis: Formur, 1994.
2. Chapman, J.B. Dr. Schuessler's Biochemistry. London: New Era Labs, 1973.
3. King, S. www.homeopathy-help.net. 2004-2008.
4. Saul, A. Fire Your Doctor. Laguna Beach: Basic Health, 2005.
5. Weintraub, Skye. Natural Healing with Cell Salts. Pleasant Grove: Woodland, 1999.