Fever, Blood loss, Anemia, Nose bleeds? Try cell salt #4! Ferrum Phos is the fourth of the twelve cell salts.
Where is Ferrum Phos found?
It is primarily found in the blood.
How can Ferrum Phos help you?
This widely used salt is THE principal first-aid remedy due to its oxygen carrying capacity and related anti-inflammatory action. Fevers are treated most effectively using Ferrum Phos, especially in the acute stages.
Anemia and its associated fatigue as well as bleeding are other common indications for the use of this particular remedy. Some sources comment on this remedy having the ability to slow or stop abnormal hemorrhage and bleeding. External bleeding can often be stopped by sprinkling the powdered cell salt on the wound. Remember that Ferrum Phos can be helpful in practically all illness especially during the acute stages.
How to take Cell Salts?
To learn how to take cell salts, go here.
In Health and Happiness,
Kelly Harrington, MS, RDN
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist for Healthy Goods
1. Chapman, J.B. The Biochemic Handbook: How to Get Well and Keep Fit With Biochemic Tissue Salts. St. Louis: Formur, 1994.
2. Chapman, J.B. Dr. Schuessler's Biochemistry. London: New Era Labs, 1973.
3. King, S. www.homeopathy-help.net. 2004-2008.
4. Saul, A. Fire Your Doctor. Laguna Beach: Basic Health, 2005.
5. Weintraub, Skye. Natural Healing with Cell Salts. Pleasant Grove: Woodland, 1999.