Green Pasture products are inspired by the discoveries of Dr. Weston A. Price, dating back to the 1920’s. While Dr. Price traveled to various parts of the world to study traditional diets and health, he discovered a nutritional synergy between cod liver oil and butter oil. This combination supported the heath of his patients with great success.
When choosing nutrition products, it’s important to know where they come from. Green Pasture is always committed to using high-integrity production techniques that preserve nutrients and quality. They do this in a handful of ways:
- They source the best raw materials available.
- They maintain impeccable manufacturing practices in their Nebraska facility.
- They proudly display Marine Stewardship Council certification for their fermented cod liver oil. Learn more about the Marine Stewardship Council.
- They follow the recommendations of the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch program.
- They package their products in trusted nutraceutical facilities.
Green Pasture strives to offer products made with the same great care and concern that existed generations ago. Shop Green Pasture products here.