Refreshing and wonderfully crunchy Asian salad that comes together quickly. Packed with healthy fruit and veggies that keep you satisfied.
- 1/3 cup canola oil or mild olive oil
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (3 oz) ramen noodle soup mix (any flavor)
- 1 bag (16 oz) coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 8 medium green onions, sliced (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds (2 oz)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1x1/8-inch strips
- 2 seedless oranges, peeled, coarsely chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh baby spinach leaves
In large bowl, beat dressing ingredients with wire whisk until sugar is dissolved and mixture is well blended.
Break up ramen noodles in bag before opening. Discard seasoning packet from soup package. Add noodles and all remaining salad ingredients except oranges and spinach to dressing; toss to mix well. Stir in oranges and spinach. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 8 hours.
Recipe courtesy of LiveBetterAmerica.com, found here.