I N G R E D I E N T S
- 4 oz baby arugula, washed and spun dry
- 1/3 cup goji berries, rehydrated
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 1 ripe avocado, small dice
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- a handful of chickpeas
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 oz crumbled feta or goat cheese (optional)
- Pomegranate or balsamic vinaigrette (see below)
D I R E C T I O N S
To rehydrate goji berries, place in small dish, cover with filtered water and let stand for at least 15 minutes. Drain, pat dry with paper towel.
Combine all ingredients in large bowl (except vinaigrette) and toss gently. Lightly dress salad with vinaigrette, serving remaining dressing separately.
Kelly B - Healthy Goods