Try out these easy-peasy raw hazelnut cacao bites, with whole-food ingredients that actually nourish your body! No processed sugars, hydrogenated oils or preservatives.
Raw Hazelnut Cacao Bites
- 1 cup raw hazelnuts
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp honey (or go vegan by substituting slightly less agave nectar or coconut nectar)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract (or vanilla bean powder to taste)
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
1. Grind nuts into a semi-fine texture in a food processor
2. Add remaining ingredients & pulse to mix
3. Roll into bite-sized balls and enjoy!*
*Refrigerate remaining bites
Note: you may want to roll these tasty treats in a little extra cacao powder, to get that 'truffle' looking effect.
Recipe adapted from popsugar.com