Like sunshine by the handful, this fruity granola will brighten any time of day. Incan goldenberries have a sweet-and-sour flavor that perks tired tastebuds right up!
- 2¾ cups gluten-free rolled oats
½ cup slivered almonds
½ cup dried cranberries
½ cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 315 degrees F (157 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
2. Stir oats, almonds, cranberries, apricots, walnuts, and goldenberries together in a bowl.
3. Whisk honey and butter together in a bowl. Drizzle honey mixture over oat mixture; toss to coat. Spread oat mixture in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake granola in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes; cool in pan and break into pieces.
Reciped adapted from allrecipes.com, found here.