Simmer pots are popular during the holidays, but this one works all year 'round. Pop it on the stove and let the enchanting scent fill your home.
Lemon, Rosemary & Vanilla Simmer Pot
1. Fill a large stainless steel pot 2/3 full with water.
2. Add 1 lemon, sliced into rounds, and a few sprigs of fresh rosemary.
3. Make a slit in 1 vanilla bean pod to expose the seeds (don't cut completely in half) & add to the mix.
4. Simmer as long as desired, adding more water as needed.
* Mix lasts up to 2 days. Vanilla extract, to preference, can also be used.
Recipe courtesy of One More Moore.