The Super Bowl is almost here! Let the feeding frenzy begin! If you're looking for a delicious dip, this one's sure to satisfy all you sports snacking freaks out there.
- 1 (12-14 ounce) jar of roasted red pepper
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1-2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
1. Pull out your handy dandy food processor.
2. Add roasted red peppers and garlic clove. Turn on to puree.
3. Then add your walnuts and turn food processor back on to make a paste.
4. Add olive oil, onion powder, and salt. Puree all until you get the consistency you like.
5. Ideal to chill first before serving.
6. Garnish as desired and serve with chips and fresh veggies.
Recipe courtesy of PaleOMG