This supplement meets all your fat-and water-soluble vitamin needs and is designed for both men and women.
- Contains more than twice the levels of B-Complex Vitamins than other leading brands to help convert food into cellular energy and support nervous system function.
- All B-vitamins are in the most bio-available forms:
Vitamin B6: Pyridoxal 5’-Phosphate
Vitamin B12: Methylcobalamin
- Contains very high levels of Vitamin E compared to similar supplements, which is important for the health of the immune, cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- Contains antioxidants for their cell protecting benefits.
- Bio-V is packaged separately from the Bio-M mineral supplement to provide higher potency and a more complete vitamin profile.
BIO-M for MEN & POST-MENOPAUSAL WOMEN
This mineral supplement was created to support the specific nutritional needs of men and post-menopausal women.
- Supports and sustains healthy energy, hormone levels, heart, brain, digestion, immune system and overall well-being.
- It features generous levels of Zinc and very high levels of Magnesium (500 mg) compared to similar supplements to support cardiovascular and reproductive health.
- Contains twice as much iodine as other mineral formulas to support the thyroid.
- Bio-M is packaged separately from the Bio-V vitamin formula to provide higher potency and a more complex mineral profile.
BIO-M for WOMEN
This mineral supplement is targeted to support the specific nutritional needs of women.
- Contains higher Calcium and Boron levels to optimize bone health.
- Supports and sustains healthy energy, hormone levels, heart, brain, digestion, immune function and overall well-being.
- Contains iron to support healthy levels of red blood cells for optimal oxygen circulation.
- Bio-M for Women is packaged separately from the Bio-V vitamin formula to provide higher potency and a more complex mineral profile.
Let us know what questions you might have about the Healthy Goods brand vitamin and mineral formulations.
In Health and Happiness,
Kelly Harrington, MS, RDN
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist for Healthy Goods